Keynote & Moderator:
- Rittmar von Helmot, Director Business Development, AVL
- Prof. Martin Wietshel, Deputy Head of the Competence Center Energy Technology and Energy Systems, Coordinator of Business Unit Energy Economy, Fraunhofer Battery Alliance
- Dr Bernhardt Lüddecke, Head of Search Field Fuel Cell Systems and Vehicles, Vitesco Technologies
The world’s automakers have committed fully to the fledgling electric vehicle market, but they face a major challenge in that most are currently unable to develop and sell EVs at a profit.
- Are consumers willing to pay a premium for electric vehicles?
- Are regulators doing enough to support the electric vehicle producers?
- How will the cost gap between an electric vehicle and comparable ICE-powered model evolve over the next decade and beyond?
- How can automakers reduce the cost of electric vehicles?
- Beyond cost reduction, how else can automakers boost electric vehicle profitability?