Keynote & Moderator:
- Peter Busch, Product Owner Distributed Ledger Technologies Mobility, Robert Bosch
- Juergen Daunis, VP Global Sales Connected Vehicles, Ericsson
- Johannes Springer, Program Lead 5G Automotive Program Group Technology & Innovation, Deutsche Telekom / T-Systems
The evolution of the connected vehicle will lead to the creation of a new revenue pool that a recent report stated could be worth as much $750bn per year by 2030, with much of the growth driven by the data generated by the vehicle and its occupants.
- What challenges and opportunities exist in monetizing vehicle data?
- Who owns connected vehicle data and who should be allowed to use it?
- Are consumers willing to pay for connected services?
- Are partnerships the key to unlocking revenue opportunities?
- How can vehicle data be protected?