Keynote & Moderator:
- Nils Lenke, Senior Director Innovation Management, Cerence
- Svenja Polst, Research and Engineering Psychologist, Fraunhofer IESE
- Sara Luchian, Director of Passenger Experience, Virgin Hyperloop
As modes of transport become increasingly shared, connected and autonomous, the experience of drivers and passengers will be transformed. As a result, user experience (UX) has become more important than ever to stakeholders looking to maximize future value creation opportunities.
- What modes of interaction will dominate the future mobility experience?
- Will UX become the biggest competitive differentiator for automakers and mobility service providers?
- How will UX evolve to reflect a shift away from the traditional vehicle ownership model?
- Will UX have the power to influence exterior vehicle design?
- How will the UX design process align with the vehicle development and production lifecycle?