Keynote & Moderator:
- Victoria Woyland, Vice President at Connected Solutions, Volvo Group
- Michael Fausten, SVP Urban Automated Driving, Robert Bosch
- Serkan Arslan, Director of Business Development Autonomous Driving, NVIDIA
The past decade has seen massive capital expenditure on autonomous vehicle R&D and acquisitions, but it is still not clear if, when, or where mass deployment will become possible.
- What is the timeline for mass deployment of fully autonomous vehicles?
- What are the main challenges to mass deployment and how can they be overcome?
- In which geographic regions are we likely to see early adoption of autonomous vehicles?
- Who will be the early adopters?
- Are traditional automakers well-positioned in the autonomous vehicle space or will new entrants dominate the market?